Are You Or Somebody You Know Homeless?
Our Homeless Helpline is the gateway to homeless services in both South Florida & Central Florida, the first step in finding shelter, support services, or programs that help an individual or family who are homeless or on the verge of being homeless.
- Call Local 954-924-3571
- Toll Free 855-924-3571
If you do not have access to a phone or cannot call during normal business hours; please fill out the Housing Request Form. We will ask a few questions to help us to assist you.
What to expect when you call
- Empathetic and non-judgmental listening and emotional support
- Assessment of needs and homeless situation
- Information and referral to support programs, such as meal locations and showering facilities
- Screening and preliminary client intake for shelter placement
- Connect homeless individuals with Homeless Outreach Teams
- Prioritize critical needs and provide ongoing support and referrals to families on shelter waiting list
- Connect homeless families with shelter beds as they become available
- Provide specialized information and referrals to other services such as legal, intervention, financial assistance, basic needs and medical care